Saturday 3 December 2011

Pilot

An outlet, this is exactly what I need! People can read about my life, tell me they feel exactly the same or there delinquent children pulled the same stunt and perhaps I will feel at peace with the world. I am also developing a mild case of insomnia, (self diagnosed, probably not accurate) due to the fact my 2 month old son wakes up in the middle of the night and coos and cas for what seems to be hours, forcing me to think how un-cute he is with his un-cute little smile beaming half way across his face and his giant hands stretching above his head for his un-cute enormous wide mouth yawn. Then bam he's out like a light and I'm left wide awake at 2 am with nothing to do. Now have something to do:) Ok so here is the 411 on my life I am: 22 years old, I have three minions and believe me the term fits them and they okay with this, although there are days they would prefer to be dinosaurs and fairies. I prefer the fairy days. Xander is 4, he is very smart, sometimes to smart. He puts me in timeout when I get potty mouth, won't say the letter in "f" in the alphabet cause it's a bad word and would eat cereal every meal of everyday if he could. Fiera is 2, also insanely smart, is very good friends with the monsters under the bed, apparently the play hide and don't sleep together, she takes an easy 2 hours every night to put to bed, calming bath, stories, back rub, night light, shut the door and then 5 minutes later she is giggling under her bed! Treyton is 2 months old, he eats, sleeps, poops, pees, and sometimes if I'm lucky will smile and coo at his daddy, rarely ever me, well except in the middle of the night, I'm sure he finds it amusing at best. I share custody of Xander and Fiera with their dad, who is not Treyton's daddy. I don't have any pets, I keep spontaneously deciding we need one, and then at the last minute am convinced we do not, this drives my fiancé insane! I have a fiancé, used to be my "buddy" then became my "boyfriend" now "fiancé" and then "husband" in June 2012. Relationships are like jobs, keep up the good work and you'll get promoted. Fiancé's name is David, we shall call him Dave;) My childhood was a blur of different schools, different provinces and countries. My recollection of it all is hazy at best, at family reunions I blurt out funny stories that I remember, the people, places, times, never match. Oh well they are my warped memories and as long as the make me burst out giggling in the middle of serious times, they can stay. Like this one time when I was like 6, my sister and I were swimming in a lake in our backyard, in Dartmouth Nova Scotia, and my sister was sitting in this tiger floating thing (she's like 5 at the time) and I am swimming under water, when out of nowhere she flips upside down and I am face to face with her. The look on her face was priceless. Just thinking of this can project jello from my nose at speeds of really fast. Sadly I am the only one that remembers this incident. Alas. I shall finish my first blurb on this note Men spend their lives in anticipations,—in determining to be vastly happy at some period when they have time. But the present time has one advantage over every other—it is our own. Past opportunities are gone, future have not come. We may lay in a stock of pleasures, as we would lay in a stock of wine; but if we defer the tasting of them too long, we shall find that both are soured by age. Charles Caleb Colton MINION Meaning: A servile or fawning dependant Classified under: Nouns denoting people Hypernyms ("minion" is a kind of...): dependant; dependent (a person who relies on another person for support (especially financial support))

No comments:

Post a Comment